✓Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Lionhead Meatball Sub

Lionhead Meatball Sub. Great recipe for Lionhead Meatball Sub. I only like certain condiments on my regular meatball subs. So these meatballs are Asian style, so I said to myself, self, I need something similar to Asian cuisine.

Lionhead Meatball Sub These meatballs are awesome, and melt-in-your-mouth tender from a lengthy braise. We're doing a lengthier restaurant-version of this dish - it's a bit of. See great recipes for Lionhead Meatball Sub, Meatball Sub, Italian Subs too! You can cook Lionhead Meatball Sub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Lionhead Meatball Sub

  1. It's 2 tablespoons of mayochup.
  2. It's 3 of leftover Lionhead meatballs see my recipe.
  3. It's 5 slices of dill pickle chips.
  4. It's 2 slices of American cheese.
  5. You need 1 slice of sausage roll.

I only like certain condiments on my regular meatball subs. So these meatballs are Asian style, so I said to myself, self, I need something similar to Asian cuisine.. I only like certain condiments on my regular meatball subs. So these meatballs are Asian style, so I said to myself, self, I need something similar to Asian cuisine.

Lionhead Meatball Sub instructions

  1. Heat the meatballs, as they heat get the roll, and mayochup. Split open the roll..
  2. Add the mayochup. Add the pickle chips. Then the meatballs..
  3. Add the cheese on top, take that first bite. I hope you enjoy!!!.

Without just making it I had some of this Mayochup my daughter g. Shanghai-style Lion's Head meatballs have a name that sounds intimidating, but they couldn't be easier to make. In this recipe, ground pork is mixed with mashed tofu (for tenderness), minced water chestnuts (for crunch), seared until golden, and then simmered in broth with vermicelli noodles, cabbage, and bok choi. Using a metal ladle, carefully lower each meatball into the oil, and spoon some of the oil over the meatballs. His lionhead meatballs pop with pickled chilies, savory pork, spicy ginger, crunchy water chestnuts, and a housemade sticky glaze.